We help farmers, cooperatives and farmer groups to increase their income on a sustainable way.
- Sharing our knowledge and skills with farmers and cooperatives by providing access to information, technology and international best practices.
- Offering farmers and cooperatives a technical framework to enable them to reduce farming costs and improve their yields and produced quality.
- Providing the tools, processes and systems to ensure food safety through full traceability.
- Reducing farmers uncertainty regarding prices, markets, supplies and new technologies
- We educate farmers and we implement our sustainable farming protocol.
- With the support of our team, we helps farmers and cooperatives to create direct access to manufacturers or markets by avoiding intermediates.
Having a long and broad professional experience, Feronia FMBRC team has a deep knowledge and understanding of the domestic agricultural & food sector, corporate restructurings & finance and the local culture.
- Helping companies to establish the infrastructure to build and operate efficient business models.
- Collaborating with international companies and organizations to enhance the resources available for business expansion.
- Identifying new opportunities through networking and synergies.
- Seeking M&A opportunities that could provide revenue and cost synergies, that can add to shareholders’ value.
- Working closely with banks, collaborating in restructurings and source new opportunities.
- We have an analytical bottom up approach when analyzing the sub-segments of the agricultural and food sector, monitoring and analyzing companies in multiple aspects of their operation (product, networking, partnerships, distribution, infrastructure, financials, etc).